Includes PDF and Word docs of the following:
- 16 Kindness Challenges with visuals and examples
- 16 Kindness Challenges without visuals and without examples (just the text challenge)
- Several different clipart presents, to cover the daily challenges
- An image of my completed bulletin board
- This is a month-long "kindness challenge" that I do with my students in December. Our theme for the whole month is kindness, and we supplement our writing time with this challenge.
- We fit this into our schedule by doing it right after morning meeting. This allows students start the day off with the theme of kindness!
- I made a bulletin board (picture included), that works like an advent calendar. The students enjoy opening the present to find out their new challenge for each day.
- 16 daily kindness challenges for the whole class
- Most are writing-based (i.e. write a kind letter to a friend, write a holiday card to your parents, write a kind note to an administrator, etc.) but there are some that are actions (i.e. give compliments to 3 different people, hold the door open for someone, pass out candy canes, etc.)
- This can be modified to fit the needs of your students- feel free to modify the challenges for your class!
- PDF and Word versions included