December Kindness Printables to Teach SEL Curriculum
Get all the Kindness Printables you could need for December to teach social-emotional learning, character education, and kindness.
Some are perfect for Christmas activities, and Hanukkah activities and winter activities, and the rest can be used year-round.
They are perfect for homeschool, classrooms, or families looking to add a little kindness to the month.
The December Kindness Printables Include:
- Countdown to Winter Break Kindness Paper Chain
- Countdown to Christmas Kindness Paper Chain
- 8 Nights of Hanukkah Kindness Paper Chain
- Christmas Advent Calendar with 24 Acts of Kindness
- Christmas Random Acts of Kindness: Christmas Lights
- Christmas Kind or Unkind Sort and December writing activities
- ePoster: Dumbledore Quote (print on 11 x 17 paper)
- Volunteer Journal for writers and prewriters
- Winter Kindness Challenge in color and black and white
>>> Educators: Get everything you need to teach kindness in the Teaching Kind Kids Movement here. <<<
Get more ideas for kind classroom communities and why it's crucial here.
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your "My Purchases" page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don't need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on "Leave a Review" so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out...I'm here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at email@example.com or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there's a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I'm here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog