This bundle contains 7 Literacy centers. Each center focuses on multiple common core standards. Please download the preview the see activities included.
Each activity contains:
• “I can” kid friendly statement posters for students and/or center
• Both color and black & white versions
• Recording sheets for student accountability
These activities are aligned to these Common Core Standards:
• L.K.1A. Print many capital and lowercase letters
• L.K.2 Demonstrate command of conventions of standard English when writing.
• R.F.K.1 Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
• R.F.K.1.A Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page by page.
• R.F.K.1D Recognize and name all capital and lowercase letters
• R.F.K.2 Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
• R.F.K.2B Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
• R.F.K.2D Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds in three-phoneme words.
• R.F.K.3A Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant
• R.F.K.3C Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
Beginning Santa’s Letter – Beginning Sound Identification
Middle Sound Stockings – Medial Sound Identification
Ending Sound Sacks – Final Sound Identification
Rhymes Gifts – Rhyming Word Identification
Sight Word Stockings – Sight Word Practice
Word Family Trees – Rhyming Word Identification
Sentence Scramble – Christmas Themed