This bundle contains 7 Math centers. Each center focuses on multiple common core standards. Please download the preview to see the activities included.
Each activity contains:
• “I can” kid friendly statement posters for students and/or center
• Both color and black & white versions
• Recording sheets for student accountability
These activities are aligned to these Common Core Standards:
• K.CC.A.1.: Count to 100 by 1’s and 10’s
• K.CC.A.2: Count forward from a given number within the known sequence.
• K.CC.A.3: Write numbers 0-20.
• K.CC.B.4: Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities.
• K.CC.B.5: Count to answer “how many?”.
• K.CC.C.6: Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than or equal to the number of objects in another group, by using matching and counting strategies.
• K.NBT.A.1: Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some more ones by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (such as 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
• K.OA.A.1: Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings1, sounds, acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
• K.OA.A.2: solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
• K.OA.A.4: For any number from 1-9, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number by using objects or drawings, and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
• K.OA.A.5: Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Baking Addition – Addition Practice
Base Ten Bulbs – Base Ten Identification
Holiday Hunt – Number Identification
Making 10 Lights – Addition to 10
Reindeer Addition – Addition Practice
Mystery Pictures – Number Order Practice
Ten-Frame Cookies – Ten Frame Identification