This is part of a bundle that when complete, will have September to June and cover all the Virginia Math Standards.
Each month is saved by the month and SOL since they are aligned to the pacing guide of my county. That way if yours is different, you can base it on your current SOL or the standard you need to review.
When they are complete the pack will be $8. Each separate month will sell or $2.
I developed these as a quick, easy way to get a whole class look at their understanding of a past, present, or upcoming standard (Use past months for review and future to distinguish between who may or may not know the concept). I use these in a few ways (but not limited to):
1) I have a “Parking Lot” in my room for them to put Post-it notes with their answers as they leave the room.
2) The back cover of their planner is white and laminated, so they can write answers on there to hold up to exit the room.
3) They each have a laminated paper circle that has a clock on one side and is blank on the other. They can also write answers on here for a quick check.
4) Write the answer in a notebook or designated section in the back for “Exit Tickets” to do a walk around the room check or collect periodically.
5) The students have colored paint cards in red, blue, yellow and green. I tell them which answer corresponds to which color and have them show the color of their choice.
To use in the classroom, I import them into a flipchart, (my school has a promethean board), save it as a flipchart and set it to “Fit to Width.” By doing that, it enlarges it for the children, and I can put two exit tickets, or days, on one page. This is a personal preference so that there is less pages to flip through at the beginning of each week. To allow for easier use and less scrolling through is also why each month is separate and saved by month and Virginia SOL standards.
To piggy back on that, I open that month’s flipchart at the beginning of each week, flip to the day I need and then change it each morning or after school as a part of my routine to be ready for the day.
The longest month has 23 school days, but I put 24 or more in each to allow for some flexibility in pacing or to be used daily, weekly, or as you see fit.
All the Months Bundled
If you like these, check out the Virginia Studies Exit Tickets!
Become a fan for free for 15 minutes deals and first looks for followers of my store
and fans of my Facebook
page and TSU
Each month will be free for 15 minutes.