Are you looking for a set of task cards to review the math standards you have taught so far and keep skills sharp? This is the perfect product for you! These task cards feature a wide mix of math tasks that review a multitude of skills. Use these for: math centers, small groups, Scoot, scavenger hunts, RTI, early finishers, independent or partner work. I also love putting a few task cards under the document camera to use for whole group number talks.
These festive, colorful cards feature December/Christmas colors but the questions do not mention Christmas (for those of you who have students who do not celebrate the holidays).
Math skills addressed include:
- 2 digit by 1 digit multiplication problems
- 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication problems
- Multiplication word problems
- Division with a remainder
- Division without a remainder
- Division word problems
- One and two step word problems
- Addition & subtraction with regrouping
- Number patterns
- Standard number form
- Expanded form
CCSS standards addressed include: 4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, 4.NBT.3, 4.NBT.4, 4.NBT.5, 4.NBT.6, 4.OA.1, 4.OA.2, 4.OA.3, 4.OA.4, 4.OA.5