Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.96 MB | 31 pages
Daily Math Warm Ups give students the practice they need to maintain basic math skills. These math warm ups target counting, addition, subtraction, measurement, counting coins and telling time. Quick practice - 3 skills targeted each day, designed to be done quickly so that time to learn new skills is maximized! Differentiated - 2 levels to better meet students’ needs!
- single digit addition and subtraction in vertical and horizontal formats
- counting up and down by increments of one
- telling time to the half hour accuracy
- counting groups of same coins
- measuring length to the inch accuracy
- 2-digit addition and subtraction in vertical format, some requiring regrouping
- 2- and 3- digit addition and subtraction in horizontal format
- counting up and down by increments of five and ten; also counting down by ones
- telling time to the five minute accuracy
- counting groups of mixed value coins
- measuring length to the half inch accuracy
Math warm ups are designed to help students generalize math skills by:
- providing calculation problems in both vertical and horizontal formats
- showing fronts and backs of each type of coin
Math warm ups are designed to:
- encourage students to find and use mathematical patterns
- give students the space struggling writers need to respond by maximizing white space
- capture seasonal fun with graphics while keeping the same overall look in both the lower and higher levels
- increase student independence with a field of three answer options when telling time to the hour and counting coins in the lower level set
We created Math Warm Ups to give our kiddos quick practice with essential skills in a format that maximized their independence. We hope it works well for your students too!
- Anna & Marti
* For accurate measurement lengths, please print pages in original size (do not scale to fit page).