Students will be excited to enter your classroom EVERY day! ❤️
Perfect for your morning work. This product teaches reading, editing, and writing skills. ✐
Students are engaged in learning right away while you take attendance and lunch count.
This monthly activity is part of a package -
Morning Message for the Whole School Year
Save by purchasing the bundle!
Using the interactive smartboard, an ELMO projector, or an overhead projector, students can edit the letters written to the group by Rudolph, the classroom friend. These lessons teach common core curriculum for language arts, and much more. Your students will learn letter writing and editing. There are also ideas for incorporating geography and map skills. This product also contains a PDF file with clickable links to information about real reindeer and the modes of transportation Rudolph uses to get to your classroom. Children love to find out what Rudolph has to say each day as he tries to get to your classroom from the North Pole. Let Rudolph make learning language arts a fun part of your day!
This product is geared toward classrooms in the United States. The PowerPoint version can be easily adapted to countries.
Be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive news about this store.
• April Morning Message - Works for Traditional and Digital Classrooms!
• Bat Morning Message - Morning Work -Traditional and Digital Classrooms!
• January Fox Morning Message - Morning Work - For use in Digital Classrooms!
• June Morning Message - Bee Theme Work for Traditional and Digital Classrooms!
• May Morning Message - Works for Traditional and Digital Classrooms!
• March Morning Message - Morning Work for for Traditional and Digital Classrooms!
• Morning Message All Year - Morning Work for Traditional and Digital Classrooms!
Rudolph's Dec Message by Adele Keaton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License