Hey Chill-y Teachers!
This packet of December Morning Exercises are a perfect way to start your day! These Common Core aligned pages practice writing, parts of speech, reading and reviewing articles, vital math skills for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders, and so much more!
Included are 25 pages of activities that review and support what your kiddos are learning in the classroom. Use this to pick, choose, and differentiate your morning work.
- Challenge Prompts on Each Page for Early Finishers
- Quick Writing Prompts
- Article Reviews
- Math with Decimals
- Math with Multiplication and Division
- Fact vs. Opinion
- Collecting Data and Creating Graphs
- Poetry Analysis
- Cloze Reading
- Working with Money
- Elapsed Time and Reading Clocks
- Plotting Points on a Grid
- Math with Equivalent Fractions
- Making Fractions, Percent, and Decimals
- Organizing words in a sentence
- Alphabetizing holiday words
- Labeling parts of speech
Grab every month HERE
or snag the entire Morning Work Bundle here
Please don’t hesitate to e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have at Appleslices4th@gmail.com. Visit my blog here
to learn more about me and my classroom!