Also included in
- The Monthly NO PREP Bundle is filled with hands-on, engaging and FUN resources that get kids excited about learning! The activities in this BUNDLE can be used for morning work, homework, group work, centers and more! The best part is that there is NO PREP! NO costly closed ink, NO laminating, NO cutPrice $50.00Original Price $62.50Save $12.50
This NO PREP packet for Christmas has a lot of FUN and engaging activities to keep kids learning during the holiday season! You don not need to laminate, prep or use any color ink! These activities are perfect for morning work, literacy and math centers, homework folders and more!
Save BIG and buy THE BUNDLE (1st Grade)
Preschool Version HERE
Kindergarten Grade HERE
2nd Grade Version HERE
3rd Grade Version HERE
This packet includes the following:
- Roll, Add and Color the Reindeer (Roll 3 dice, add them up and color the reindeer)
- Roll, Add and Color the Christmas Kids (Roll 3 dice, add them up and color the Christmas kids)
- Roll, Add and Color the Penguin (Roll 2 dice, add them up and color the penguin)
- Color by Digraph (sh, th, wh anc ch digraphs)
- Color by Blends (bl, cr, sl, and st blends)
- Santa's Vowels (color the long and short vowels according to the color code-write 3 sentences)
- Ten Little Reindeer (working with ordinal numbers)
- Christmas Word Search
- Christmas List (gifts to buy/make and wish list- great writing practice)
- Reindeer Nouns (Color by the code: person, place and thing)
- Missing Addends (Find the missing addend for each number sentence)
- Missing Numbers (Find the missing number in a subtraction sentence)
- Patterns Everywhere! (answering question using a number chart from 1-120)
- Elapsed Time (Answer questions with time)
- What Time is it? (draw hands on the clock to show time by the half hour)
- Time to Spin- (Use a spinner to spin a time and then color the correct clock)
- Light up the Number Bonds- Complete each number bond.
- Number Words (Roll 3 dice and color the reindeer with the matching number word)
- ABC Order for Santa's Reindeer (Put Santa's reindeer in ABC Order)
- Penguin Foldable (Cut and paste the foldable, write a noun, verb, 3 adjectives and a sentence)
- Reindeer Foldable (Cut and paste the foldable, write a noun, verb, 3 adjectives and a sentence)
- Santa Foldable (Cut and paste the foldable, write a noun, verb, 3 adjectives and a sentence)
- Long and Short Vowel Christmas Lights (color the lights according to the color code, cut and paste on the tree)
- Let's Count by 5's
- How to Wrap a Christmas Present (First, Next, Then and Finally writing prompt)
- Fix it Up Statements I - Find 3 mistakes, fix the sentence and rewrite.
- Fix it Up Statements II - Find 3 mistakes, fix the sentence and rewrite.
- Find and Tally Sight Words I- Look at the picture, find the sight words and show the correct number of tally marks. (sight words: could, know, every, again and were)
- Find and Tally Sight Words II- Look at the picture, find the sight words and show the correct number of tally marks. (sight words: just, from, then, after and when)
- CVCE Sign Language Decoders - Use the sign language symbols to decode and read the CVCE word.
- Sight Word Sign Language Decoders I - Use the sign language symbols to decode and read the sight word.
- Sight Word Sign Language Decoders II - Use the sign language symbols to decode and read the sight word.
- Stocking Full of Verbs and Adjectives (use the color code to color the verbs and adjectives)
- Letters for Christmas (cut out the letter tiles that spell Christmas to make new words-record your words)
- Letters for Snowflake (cut out the letter tiles that spell Snowflake to make new words-record your words)
- Letters to Santa (cut and paste the correct digraph postage to the correct pictures)
- CVCE Words (cut and paste the missing letters that match the picture.
- Calendar Time for December- Fill in the calendar and answer the questions.
- Word Problems- Solve the addition and subtraction word problems by showing your work and writing an equation.
- Addition to 20- Cut and paste the equation that matches the sum on milk glass.
- Subtraction to 20- Cut and paste the equation that matches the sum on milk glass.
- Toy Story Shopping- Use the picture to answer the questions about how much the toys would cost (up to 20 cents)
- Toy Shopping - Color the coins needed to buy each toy.
- Ten Frame Subtraction- Roll 2 dice, add them up and subtract the sum from the set of ten frames. Write an equation to match the ten frames.
- Fact Families- Complete each fact family.
- Complete Sentences- Read the sentence and decide if it is a complete sentence or not by coloring the light.
- Comprehension Check I -Read the short story and answer the questions.
- Comprehension Check II- Read the short story and answer the questions.
- Writing Prompt- The best gift…
- Writing Prompt-If I were a reindeer…
- Writing Prompt - On Christmas I like to...
- Dear Santa (Write a letter to Santa)
- Make your own Christmas Cards (students can choose which cards to make-perfect for a writing center!)
- Christmas Cow (Mooey Christmas)
- Nativity (the reason for the season)
- Nativity (peace on earth, good will toward men)
- Reindeer (may the joy of the season be yours)
- Reindeer (blank)
- Mouse (merry Christmas)
- Snowmen (warm wishes for the holidays)
- 3 Snowmen (blank)
If you like this packet, you may also like the following:
⭐️ SAVE BIG WITH: ⭐️ALL YEAR Math and Literacy NO PREP 1st Grade
Be sure to follow the Moffatt Girls on: