Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
3 WAYS TO WRITE * Pump up your writing with this set of 44 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of December!
What are the 3 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• Snow / Snowflakes
• Snow Days
• Chanukah / Hanukkah
• Jack Frost
• Winter Foods
• New Year's
• Write a newspaper article
• Write a short story
• The 5 W's (who what when where why how)
• Draw / Illustrate
• Describe / Explain
• "If I..."
• Do you think...
• Acrostic Poems
• Write song / rap
• "Would you rather..."
Download the preview for 1 free page, or 4 free illustrated writing prompt cards!
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year.
Looking for more monthly-themed writing prompts?
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!