December Photo Writing Prompt Task Cards | Digital Writing Prompts
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- YEAR OF WRITING PROMPTS • Get your writing center and lesson plans set up for the entire school year with this bundle of over 500+ illustrated writing prompts! What's included?• 500+ illustrated writing prompt cards (themed by monthly holidays and celebrations)• 49 different, seasonal writing responPrice $39.50Original Price $55.00Save $15.50
• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. • 4 WAYS TO WRITE | Pump up your writing with this set of 44 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of December!
What are the 4 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
4. Digital: using Google Drive™/Google Slides™, students respond to the writing prompt.
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• Snow / Snowflakes
• Snow Days
• Chanukah / Hanukkah
• Jack Frost
• Winter Foods
• New Year's
• Write a newspaper article
• Write a short story
• The 5 W's (who what when where why how)
• Draw / Illustrate
• Describe / Explain
• "If I..."
• Do you think...
• Acrostic Poems
• Write song / rap
• "Would you rather..."
Download the preview for 1 free page, or 4 free illustrated writing prompt cards!
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year.
Looking for more monthly-themed writing prompts?
November Writing Journal Prompts
January Writing Journal Prompts
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!