This is a set of 6 December themed math stations that you can simply print, laminate and they are ready to go. Each station includes a ink friendly and black and white version. Below you'll find exactly what is included.
1. Elf Mice Addition: Fact to 20 (3 different versions)
2. Santa’s Sack Subtraction: Facts from 10 (3 different versions)
3. Comparing Gingerbread
4. Decorating Before and After (3 different versions)
5. Holly Jolly Skip Counting Puzzles (3 different puzzles for 2s, 5s and 10s)
6. Peppermint Place Value (2 versions)
Click on the preview to get a closer look. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Check out my other Christmas resources below:
Ho! Ho! Ho! Ink Friendly Christmas Literacy Centers-2nd Grade
Santa Claus is Coming to Town: Glittery Themed Math Stations-2nd Grade
Oh Christmas Tree! A Fact Family Craftivity
Jan Brett Author Study
Winter Break Snapshot Writing FREEBIE
Christmas Card FREEBIE
Reindeer 2D Shapes FREEBIE