I am so excited about incorporating STEAM (STEM) into my Science class this year. Our class, myself included, found our Science curriculum redundant and boring. I created this STEAM pack to get my students excited about Science class each week.
In this December STEAM activities product, there are five activities: a snowball catapult, snowmen built out of hair conditioner and baking soda, Winter objects made out of pipe cleaners, Christmas tree art made of shapes and a Google Classroom Christmas and Winter activity. Find more information about what each activity includes below.
1. Snowball fight catapult directions
2. "What is a catapult?" to activate prior knowledge
3. Snowball fighter template
4. Snowball fight catapult graphic organizer
5. Measuring distances graphic organizer
6. Do You Want to Build a Snowman? directions
7. Mixing baking soda and hair conditioner predictions page
8. Do You Want to Build a Snowman graphic organizer
9. Winter Wonderland (pipe cleaner building) directions
10. Winter Wonderland (pipe cleaner building) task cards
11. Page 2 of Winter Wonderland (pipe cleaner building) task cards
12. Christmas Tree Art directions page
13. Christmas Tree Art shapes
15. Winter and Christmas Legos Google Classroom directions
16. Google Classroom before and after completion pictures (teacher reference): students build digital lego images of a snowman, Christmas tree, present and Santa's sleigh
17. Google Classroom Winter and Christmas Legos graphic organizer
18. Built Legos photos for teacher's reference
19. How to work Google Classroom lesson directions (3 pages)
Read about my December STEAM Activities here
This is part of the STEAM Activities GROWING BUNDLE!!! Find it here
Want more STEAM activities for each month? Look below!
November STEAM Activities
January STEAM Activities
February STEAM Activities
March STEAM Activities
April STEAM Activities
May STEAM Activities
June STEAM Activities
July STEAM Activities
**Look out for more STEAM activities each month. COMING SOON!**
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!