December Vocabulary Unit
Boardmaker Curriculum for Students with Special Needs
This bundle includes 80 pages packed with monthly curriculum and tips for classroom use. Familiar boardmaker symbols suits the needs of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and students with special needs.
Bundle includes 20 December themed vocabulary words to drive instruction for the entire month of December.
- Use the picture flash cards on your word wall, pocket charts, to play a memory game, for prompting, matching, creative writing, art projects and so much more.
- Use the matching activities as file folders, independent work tasks, work boxes, and more.
- Use the clips cards to reinforce the sight words and increase fine motor abilities
- NEW QUICK and SIMPLE Bingo game!
This unit could also be used in an early childhood/ preschool setting.
- 20 Word Wall Cards
- 20 picture/ word Flashcards
- 20 picture only Flashcards
- 20 clip cards
- 3 File Folders
BoardMaker to BoardMaker
BoardMaker to word
- 3 different types of Assessment Worksheets
- 5 QUICK and SIMPLE bingo boards
This unit uses Boardmaker Curriculum:
2100 Wharton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 1 (800) 588-4548
Fax: 1 (866) 585-6260
Web site: www.mayer-johnson.com