This 113 page packet is perfect for your word work centers for the entire month of December! The activities in this unit allow you to easily differentiate your centers to meet the needs of all your students. In addition each activity has a directions sheet with the Common Core Standards it addresses included.
**This unit has no Santa or Christmas related clip art. My Christmas unit has Santa related themes!**
The themes in this unit are winter, winter kids, ice skating, snowflakes, and gingerbread men.
Once you print this pack once you will be able to use it year after year!
The activities in this pack are also perfect for parent volunteers, small group instruction or even interventions!
Most of the activities in this unit can be played with foam letters, letter tiles, or magnetic letters.
Click here to see the Monthly Word Work BUNDLE to save $16.00!
Please check out the document preview to get a better look at what is included:
- Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Match
- Uppercase Letter and Sound Match
- Ordering Letters
- Uppercase Letter, Lowercase Letter, and Sound Puzzle
- Beginning Sounds in a Bag
- Beginning Sound with magnetic letters
- Beginning Sounds with letter tiles
- Ending Sounds with magnetic letters
- CVC Elkonin Boxes
- CVC words with letter tiles
- Let's Spell It- CVC Word Mats
- CVC with letter boxes
- Making Words: December
- Word Family Sort
- Syllable Sorting
- Rhyming Words Match
Follow me @buzzintokinder on instagram!
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!