Also included in
- Help your students ease "write" into writing with these MONTHLY WRITING CENTER PRINTABLES! These NO PREP printables are perfect for your Writing Center or Writer's Workshop. All templates include primary and regular lined paper.Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.Y$35.00$49.00Save $14.00
- ALL of my favorite DECEMBER and CHRISTMAS units in one complete bundle! This bundle features build the sentence no prep printables, December Writing Center activities, Christmas Label the Picture worksheets and 12 hands-on Christmas math center activities!What other teachers have said about this bun$16.00$23.00Save $7.00
December means it's time for the holidays! Help your students ease "write" into December with these DECEMBER WRITER'S WORKSHOP AND CENTER RESOURCES! These NO PREP printables are perfect for your Writing Center or Writer's Workshop.
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "I have lots of these monthly centers! Great variety! This month especially is super cute!"
- "Very clever! Thank you! Thank you!"
- "One of the best resources around, I don't know what I would do without these. Seriously make me a better organized teacher!"
- "Great change of pace to centers for the month of December. Easy prep."
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
Check out my other monthly writing center activities:
Buy the bundle and save $$$!
December writing themes: holidays, baking, cookies, Christmas, cold weather, gingerbread man cookies, traditions
December Writing Center NO PREP Printables Include:
Using Adjectives to describe December, weather and gingerbread men
Make a List - "December Makes Me Think About..." , My Favorite Traditions, My Favorite Cookies
December ABC Brainstorming
Gingerbread Men Can/Have/Are
- I love December! - Students use the words in the word box to write about the picture. Includes versions with and without word box.
- Excited About December! - Students write four things they are excited about for December and why.
- Write All About It! - Students write a sentence about the picture.
- Holiday Traditions! - Your students will love writing all about their holiday traditions!
- Acrostic poem "DECEMBER" and "HOLIDAYS" and "CHRISTMAS"
- How to Catch a Gingerbread Man! - Students can complete the graphic organizer and write on the themed "how-to" paper.
- December Roll-a-Story!
- December themed writing paper (whole and half sheets)
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
If you are happy with this unit, please consider leaving feedback and let others know how you used it in your classroom! :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.