Decibella is the story of a girl who, throughout the story, learns about the different levels of her voice. This book companion is the perfect addition to your classroom for teaching your students about their voice in the school, at home, and in their community.
What is included?
• Volume Chart Poster and Fill in the Blank Activity
• Levels of My Voice Sorting Activity (Version A and B)
• My Voice Graphic Organizers (4 versions)
• Craftivity with Writing Prompt (3 prompt versions)
• Volume Level Cards (32 cards for students to choose the correct voice level in the given situation)
• Volume Level Sorting (24 pieces to sort)
*All activities can be seen in real picture use in the Preview*
See it in use!
Check out this blog post
to see how I use this book companion in my special needs classroom.
You might also like these other Book Companions:
• Decibella and her 6-inch Voice
• Old Lady Swallowed a Frog
• Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!