Decimals: Maps with Decimal Distances
is a great way to practice and assess students’ ability to add decimals with map distances. Skip the worksheet...but still get the practice. One set of cards has problems with map distances. The other set of cards has solutions. Students match the problem to the solution. These questions review common core concept: CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.NS.B.3.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice
and for differentiation. Intermix with other decimal cards and activities for a deep understanding of decimals.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- 12 notebook sized cards for interactive notebooks
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Additional decimal resources include:
Included in this bundle:
- Monster Ice Cream Parlor Project: A decimal and graphing project
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Notes and Practice
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Notes and Practice
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Practice and Review
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Practice and Review
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Practice and Review
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Word Problems Practice and Review
- Decimals: Mixed review paper chain activity
- Decimals: Maps with decimal distances practice and review
- Multi-step inequality with decimals card sort
with the All about Decimals bundle of notes, practice and projects.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.