Decimal Bingo Math Game to Practice Identifying Tenths and Hundredths
Also included in
- This 4th grade decimals math unit includes 8 easy to teach lessons that cover all common core (CCSS) decimals standards for 4th grade. Skills taught include: tenths and hundredths as equivalent fractionswriting tenths and hundredths in decimal notationestimating fractions and decimals using visual mPrice $17.50Original Price $25.00Save $7.50
- This year long fourth grade math bundle includes 132 math lessons spanning 11 different units. All lessons are common core aligned and cover all CCSS standards required for 4th grade math!Begin with each unit guide (these are free and linked below!). The lesson plans will walk you through each unitPrice $196.00Original Price $392.00Save $196.00
This classic game of BINGO helps students identify decimals (tenths and hundredths) that are spoken aloud. Students often have a hard time translating word form into number form. They hear "four hundredths" but aren't sure exactly what that number looks like. This game helps students practice identifying decimals and gain a better understanding of place value.
This resource includes:
- teacher directions
- how to play BINGO directions
- 30 teacher calling cards (include numbers with digits in the ones, tenths, and hundredths places)
- 30 pre-made BINGO cards (2 per page, just print and go!)
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get my monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Credits: All graphics were created by Shea LaFountaine of LaFountaine of Knowledge. Fonts used include Pangolin by Kevin Burke and Londrina Solid and Londrina Shadow by Marcelo Magalhães. All fonts were used with permission under open source licenses.