This printable packet is a very useful resource for any classroom that is learning about dividing decimals by powers of ten with and without exponents. The printables in this packet are great options for classroom grades, homework, review or as a unit assessment covering this topic!
Included in this printable packet you will find:
1. Dividing Decimals with Powers of Ten: In this 12 question printable, students will practice dividing decimals by 0, 10, 100, 1,000 and even 10,000. The introduction includes instruction and an example and then they will practice the skill using sequences of decimal division problems by increasing powers of ten.
2. Decimal Division - Powers of Ten Using Exponents: This printable page includes 12 questions of dividing decimals by powers of ten using exponents. Students will also get an instruction table with examples on how to do this task efficiently.
3. Decimal Division with Powers of Ten - Review: This 14 question printable worksheet or homework page will allow students to practice the skill of dividing decimals by powers of ten with and without using exponents.
4. Decimal Division and Powers of Ten: Assessment: This 14 question assessment will serve your classroom perfectly as an assessment for this concept. Students will be dividing decimals by powers of ten with and without using exponents as well as answering two word problems.
5. Center Activity / Game - Decimal Division With Powers of Ten Race: This activity has two “lanes” in which students will solve a decimal division problem and race their partner or partners to see who can solve all of the problems first! You can have them compete on the same sheet with a scratch paper for work, or you can print a duplicate page for each student or each pair of students to use.
***********If you have purchased my Decimals Skills Mega Bundle
do not buy this product! You already have it!***********
All of these resources come with answer keys so these printables will fit into your classroom with ease. Whether you need some extra grades for your students in assessing their knowledge of dividing decimals with powers of ten or you are preparing for a more difficult task like dividing decimals by numbers that are not powers of ten, you and your classroom will greatly benefit from using this product! Thank you so much!