In this math teaching resource students practice recognizing and writing hundredths as fractions and decimals. Content includes:
- Write the number represented by the 100 square grid as a fraction and decimal activity and worksheet
- Shade the 100 square grid to represent the decimal number activity
- Write the numbers indicated on the number line as a fraction and decimal activity
- The previous 2 activities are included on an accompanying worksheet
- Complete the table activity and worksheet
'Decimal Hundredths' can be edited so teachers are able to adapt the resource to suit all abilities.
Click on the preview to take a closer look at the resource.