Decimal Model Match-Up Game
These decimal models and matching number cards will help your students practice identifying tenths and hundredths. Versatile in format, you can use these cards in a variety of ways:
* Memory concentration game in small batches at math center
* Distribute cards to students and let them move about to find their "match"
* Use the files as jpgs in your other math worksheet or activity applications you are creating for yourself
* Show students the decimal model card and have them write the number
* Show students the number and have them shade in the decimal amount on blank decimal grids
* 28 decimal models and their matching number card (56 cards total)
* Colorful and bold font (print in black and white, if you'd like!)
* A few tricky ones (ie, 2 tenths vs. 2 hundredths)
Print on cardstock and laminate for longer shelf-life in your busy math class. : ) The preview will show you all 56 cards so you can see exactly what you are paying for with this file.
p.s. Feedback is always very appreciated! Thanks!