Decimal Operations Lesson
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you ready to take your math lessons to the NEXT LEVEL? Look no further than these engaging & rigorous math flipbooks lessons. Your students will love these high-interest flipbooks, and you will love the skill reinforcement, and practice that each book provides. Which Math Flipbook resourcesPrice $39.99Original Price $56.90Save $16.91
Are you getting ready to tackle decimal operations? Get ready to take your lessons and review of adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing decimals to the next level with this set of high-interest flipbook lessons! Your students will absolutely love this flipbook, and you will love the teaching, skill reinforcement, and practice it provides as you cover a variety of skills relating to decimal operations.
This flipbook acts as a mini interactive notebook that covers a variety of strategies relating to decimal operations. The left hand side of each page helps to TEACH the focus skill, acting as a mini anchor chart that students interact with and complete. On the right hand side, students engage in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing decimals!
The final section, ‘Put it All Together’ asks students to synthesize all skills in an engaging review of everything they have learned!
This activity all about decimal operations provides students with a rigorous and engaging review of the following skills and strategies:
- Adding decimals
- Subtracting decimals
- Multiplying decimals
- Dividing Decimals
Three Low-Prep and No-Prep Options!
This resource comes in three versions, you can choose the one that works best for your class!
- Flipbook with tabs: Print double-sided and cut tabs.
- Full page with NO tabs: Just print and go!
- Digital on Google Slides (Full Color)
I suggest using the flipbook as you teach OR review each of these skills. It is a great visual guide for students learning these important decimal operations concepts and something that students can refer back to week after week. It is also ideal for an end of unit review or nightly homework during your decimals unit.
You may also like…
- Market Math - An adding and subtracting decimals math project.
- Let's Go Shopping! - A multiplying and dividing decimals math project.
- Decimal Place Value Task Cards
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.