This is a cootie catcher I made for my students to quiz each other to review for our math test!
-An explanation of all the operations
-A question for the students to answer for each operation
How to Play:
1. Fold the Cootie Catcher
2. Ask your partner which section they would like choose- Multiply, Divide, Compare, or Add or Subtract
3. Spell out the chosen word and move the cootie catcher from side to side in time with each letter of the word (ex. A-D-D)
4. Ask your partner to choose a number. Count out the number they have chosen while moving the cootie catcher from side to side.
5. Ask your partner to choose a number again. Open the chosen flap and reveal the question underneath. Ask your partner to answer the question.
6. Switch partners and try again!
Goes well with my Fractions Operations Review Cootie Catcher!
It is a free download at my store!