Emergency substitute plans for middle school math.
About this resource :
This decimal operations packet will provide you with at least one day of substitute plans. Copy in advance and keep in a folder in your desk or the office - just in case! This packet allows students to review rounding decimals, adding decimals, subtracting decimals, multiplying decimals and dividing decimals by whole numbers.
* Letter to Substitute with lesson plans - Two different versions. One if you decide to use the packet, and one if you decide to use individual worksheets.
* Class Schedule (available in a PPT editable version)
* Classroom Procedures & Rules(available in a PPT editable version)
* Class Roster - One version for names only and one version for names & important info. (available in a PPT editable version)
* Decimal Activities - Six to choose from! A warm up, and 8 pages of work. 88 total decimal problems. Enough for at least one class period.
* Substitute feedback form
Available in the following bundle(s) :
6th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
Decimal Operations Unit Resources
Middle School Math Mega Bundle of Resources
Need more emergency sub plans?
Solving Equations Emergency Sub Plans
Fraction Operations Emergency Sub Plans
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. email@example.com
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.