Also included in
- Decimal Place Value Level Boom Cards Bundle includes two levels of Boom Cards that were designed to help students apply decimal place value concepts. Decimal Place Value Level 1 includes decimals with tenths and hundredths. Decimal Place Value Level 2 includes decimal numbers having digits in the tePrice $3.60Original Price $6.00Save $2.40
Decimal Place Value Level 2 Boom Cards are a fun way for students to practice applying place value concepts to decimal numbers having digits in the tenths, hundredths, and/or thousandths place. These interactive, self-checking digital task cards can be used in the classroom and at home for remote learning.
Decimal Place Value Level 2 includes two versions of Boom Cards, one that uses Common Core place value terminology and one that uses traditional terminology. Both decks include 35 interactive, self-checking digital task cards that are great for distance learning. They begin with 8 review cards that explain place value concepts, followed by 27 additional cards presented in random order. Click the preview images above to see all 35 cards in each deck.
New Audio Read-aloud Option
There are two options for both versions of Decimal Place Value Level 2 Boom Cards included in this product, one with audio and one without audio. Both decks are similar, but the cards in the audio deck have a sound icon in the upper left corner that students can click if they want to hear the words on the card read aloud.
The problems in this deck are appropriate for most 5th grade students. However, the student materials are not marked with the grade level or a particular math standard so they can be used with younger or older students, too. If your students need less challenging Boom Cards that only have problems with tenths and hundreds, check out my Decimal Place Value Level 1 Boom Cards.
✅Important Information About Boom Cards
Boom Cards are not printable. Instead, these interactive digital task cards are hosted on the Boom Learning platform so you must have a Boom Learning account to use this product. Free and premium accounts are available. If you aren't familiar with Boom Cards, please watch my Intro to Boom Cards Video before purchasing this product!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
When you purchase Boom Cards on TpT, you’ll receive a PDF that includes a link for redeeming your product. When you click that link, the deck will be added to your Boom Learning library. If you don’t already have a Boom Learning account, you’ll be offered a free trial of their premium account to get started. You can downgrade to a 100% free account later if you wish. Click here for the current details of this offer.
You'll be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” a type of play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards. FastPlay is a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data tracking, you’ll need a premium account.
⭐Boom Card Bundles from Amy and Laura Candler⭐
- Whole Number Place Value Boom Cards Bundle
- Time Skills Boom Cards Bundle
- Customary Measurement Conversions Bundle
- Math Facts Boom Cards MEGA Bundle
- Order of Operations Boom Cards Bundle
- Balanced Equations Boom Cards Bundle
- Plural Nouns Boom Cards Bundle
- Plural & Possessive Nouns Boom Cards Bundle
- Mystery Number Detectives Boom Cards Bundle
- Classifying Polygons Boom Cards Bundle
- Simplifying Fractions Boom Cards Bundle
- Penguin Fractions Boom Cards Bundle