By popular demand, these different riddle card products have been combined to create a bundled product sold at a discounted price. There are four products in this bundle, all of which can be easily laminated, cut up, and distributed to students to play a reusable who-can-get-the-most-answers-correct game. These four products (also sold separately) include:
Prime, Composite, Factor, Multiple Riddle Card Challenge!
– The ultimate cure for the “What is a prime number again? What is the difference between a factor and a multiple?” scenario. This product consists of 18 reusable “What number am I?” cards that help students remember 12 key math vocabulary words: “prime", "composite", "factor", "multiple", "divisible by", "sum", "product", "difference", "quotient", "odd", "even", "square". Also provided are instructions to the students, a review of the definitions of the twelve different words, an answer sheet, and a teacher key.
Decimal Place Value Riddle Card Challenge
- This product is essential for any unit that involves decimal place value, or any time the teacher feels a review of decimal place value is in order. It consists of 20 reusable “What number am I?” cards that compel the students to use the names of the various digits (“tenths”, “hundredths”, “ones”, etc.) repeatedly and with a great deal of thought, thereby helping them master decimal place value once and for all (and forever!). Also provided are instructions to the students, a worked-out example that demonstrates how to attack the riddle cards, a detailed place value chart for review before starting the game, an answer sheet, and a teacher key. NOTE: By customer request, this product has recently been upgraded to include a section on ORDERING DECIMALS. This section in includes a quick review of how to put a group of decimals in order from least to greatest, and a fun puzzle to cement these concepts.
Median, Mode, Mean, Range Riddle Card Challenge
- Master these terms once and for all! This product is the ultimate remedy for the “Wait a minute; which one was the middle number again, mean or median?” scenario. It consists of 20 reusable “What numbers are we?” cards the provide clues using all four of these key vocabulary words and ask the students to determine the combination of numbers that meet the clues. Also provided are instructions to the students, the definition of the key words used on the cards, a worked-out example that demonstrates how to solve the riddles, an answer sheet, and a teacher key. Note that the song that is an option with this product if purchased separately is not included in this bundle.
Fraction, Decimal, Percent Conversion Riddle Card Challenge
- This product is a must for any math unit that involves converting between fractions, decimals, and percentages. It can also be used as a review as these concepts are revisited. It consists of 20 reusable “What number am I?” riddle cards that provide a fun way for your students to think critically about how to do these conversions, helping to cement these concepts. Also provided are instructions to the students, a worked-out example that demonstrates how to attack the riddle cards, an overview of the conversion processes, an answer sheet, and a teacher key.
Cards in all four of these challenges start with easy-to-solve clues and move to more difficult clues that stimulate critical thinking. A great method to meet common core math standards in a fun and meaningful way. Just review the instruction pages, describe how to find the solutions to the practice riddle cards, explain the rules, and send the students off on these exciting educational games.
Good luck with your use of this bundled package of riddle card challenges!
Feel free to check out a growing number of other products that use poetry, songs, games, worksheets, and assessments to make math fun and help students to learn a variety of common core math standards.
Click here to view Algebraic Equation Products
Click here to view Divisibility Rule Products
Click here to view Elementary to Middle School Transition Products
Click here to view Fraction Products
Click here to view Geometry Products
Click here to view Integer and Order of Operations Products
Click here to view Probability Products
Click here to view Ratio-Rate-Proportion Products
Click here to view Riddle Card Products that Help Retain Math Essentials
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.