Common Core Standard
5.NBT.A.3 - Read, write, and compare decimals to thousandths.
- 9 Sets of memory game cards
- each set contains 12 pairs
- 3 sets match number form to word form
- 3 sets match number form to expanded form
- 3 sets match equivalent decimals/fractions
- Student Instruction Sheet
- Blank answer document
- Answer keys for all 9 sets
These memory cards were purposely made in black and white so they can easily be printed on color card stock or construction paper. Printing them on a heavier grade of paper will help ensure that the print is not visible on the other side when they are flipped over.
In addition, each card in the set is clearly marked in the upper left corner with a letter to help students differentiate between the sets for both game play and during clean-up. You could also print each set onto a different color of paper.
The memory cards should be printed, cut apart, and stored in baggies or with a rubber band.
Be sure to check out my other place value resources:
Decimals: Read, Write, and Compare Practice and Homework
Decimals:Read, Write, and Compare Tests and Pre-Tests
Decimals Unit Bundle
Place Value Task Cards 5th Grade CCSS