Decimal Place value, 30 problem written word format puzzle ideal for guided math work. Use the included interactive notebook page as part of your INB activities. Word form numbers go from the hundreds place to the thousandths place value. Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these puzzles come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
4 Digit Multiplication Math Center
Place Value Expanded form
Place Value Match
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)