Decimal Place Value Problem of the Day | Digital and Print
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Number sense and place value are so important to review all year long! This bundle makes it easy to incorporate spiral review into your math block by using a problem of the day! These low-prep, engaging activities are a great way to review number sense for whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.SavePrice $6.80Original Price $8.50Save $1.70
Decimal number sense is so important to review all year long! Engage students during your math lessons by using a problem of the day and easily incorporate spiral review into your math block. This low-prep activity is a great way to review place value for decimals through the thousandths place!
Both printable and digital versions are included.
Students will review:
- reading and writing decimals in standard and word form (through thousandths)
- identifying and representing decimals (through thousandths)
- decimal place value (through thousandths)
- rounding decimals (to the nearest whole number)
- comparing and ordering decimals (through thousandths)
- identifying decimal and fraction equivalents
- 20 interactive digital slides with questions
- 1 bonus practice digital slide for students
- 2-page printable version
- teacher answer keys
- step-by-step instructions explaining how to access the slides and share them with your students
Ways to use:
- pre-test or post-test during a decimals unit
- warm-up question
- entrance ticket
- exit ticket
- math centers
- end-of-year test prep
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account to use the digital version.**
Take a look at the preview to see more!
This resource supports 2016 Virginia Math SOL 4.3.
Need this for whole numbers? Click here!
Thank you for visiting my store!
You might also like:
Decimal Place Value Word Problems
Decimal Place Value Scavenger Hunt Task Cards
Digital Decimal Number Sense Activities