Number of players: 2-4
1. Shuffle the deck of cards. Remove all Jokers, Kings, Queens and Jacks. The 10's will act as zeros in this game.
2. Each player takes a turn taking one card from the top of the pile. Once they take the card they should put it face-up in a pile where all players can see it.
3. Each player looks at the number that was drawn and then "Round 1" on their score sheet to decide which place value to assign the number. Each player must write the number under one fo the columns (ones, tenths and hundredths). Players should not show their opponents where they wrote the number on their score sheet. Once each player has written down the number in a place value column, it cannot be changed at any point during the game.
4. Repeats steps 1-3 until all 3 place value columns have been filled in.
5. Players show their final number to their opponents to decide who has written the highest number.
6. The player with the highest number must read their decimal aloud correctly in order to score the points.
7. Place all of the used cards back into the pile of cards and shuffle the entire pile again. Begin the next round by repeating the same steps. Play ends after 10 rounds have been played.