Also included in
- This is a growing bundle! Although it is not yet complete, as new resources are added, you will be able to download an updated file with all the new items at no additional cost.These materials support learners in 5th grade math with centers and stations activities, interactive notebook materials, f$145.00$251.00Save $106.00
- Make teaching decimal place value to your students an engaging experience with these resources for reading and writing place value, expanded notation and expanded form of decimals, comparing and ordering decimals, and rounding decimals. When purchasing these resources together, you are saving over$17.00$26.00Save $9.00
- Review all of the TEKS about whole numbers and decimals. The questions in each set have been carefully researched to give them a similarity to the STAAR assessment while providing novel question experiences.In this bundle are the 20 Questions Task Card Sets for each:5.2AB&C Decimal Place Value5.$10.50$14.00Save $3.50
- Finding TEKS aligned task cards for your fifth grade math class doesn't have to be hard! This set of editable task cards is created specifically for the TEKS. Careful research has been done to make sure that each task card not only aligns to the Texas TEKS but also is similar to the rigor expected$35.00$66.50Save $31.50
Review TEKS 5.2A, TEKS 5.2B, and TEKS 5.2C about decimal place value, comparing and ordering decimals, and rounding decimals with this 20 question task card set. The questions have been carefully researched to give them a similarity to the STAAR assessment while providing novel question experiences.
This set includes:
- 16 multiple choice questions
- 2 numerical response questions (griddables)
- 2 NEW style questions (similar to what may be available on the 2023 STAAR assessment)
- recording sheet
- answer key
- A PDF file is included for easy printing and a PowerPoint file is included in case you would like to edit the questions
Use these task cards with your favorite review game, as a STAAR review, or even as a question bank for creating TEKS based assessments!
The text of all of the questions is EDITABLE and able to be copy and pasted. This means that you can copy and paste questions directly from this resource into your favorite test creation software, for example Word, ExamView, or Eduphoria!
The images in the file can be used as is, but are . They can be placed into your test software by copy and pasting.
Only the multiple choice and multiselect questions are currently included in the Easel Assessment. Easel Assessments are assignable online through Teachers Pay Teachers and are self-checking!
Although thorough research has been done to create alignment to the Texas TEKS, this resource is in no way endorsed by TEA or STAAR™ and does not claim to be affiliated with those organizations.
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2021 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.