Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A versatile set of 35 posters that cover a wide range of basic decimal concepts. The collection contains many options for tenths, hundredths, and thousandths. Several of the posters use decimal grid models to illustrate concepts. To allow for a variety of uses, each poster is provided in 3 sizes.
Bulletin board letters that spell “Decimals” are also included in the set. You will have the option to choose from 3 different styles of letters. Click on the “Preview” button to see all three styles of lettering.
Each poster is provided in 3 different sizes:
Large = 1 Poster Per Page
Medium = 2 Posters Per Page
Small = 4 Posters Per Page
The large and medium-size posters will work well on a bulletin board or math focus wall. Print the small posters for your students to paste in their interactive notebooks or put them on a ring to create a reference for your math center.
Note: These posters are designed to be printed with colored ink. I also recommend you print them on white paper or white cardstock to provide maximum contrast for the colors.
Index of posters:
1) What is a Decimal?
2) Decimal Names – Tens vs. Tenths
3) Decimal Names – Hundreds vs. Hundredths
4) Decimal Names – Thousands vs. Thousandths
5) Decimal Place Value Chart to Tenths
6) Decimal Place Value Chart to Hundredths
7) Decimal Place Value Chart to Thousandths
8) Decimal Tenths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.8
9) Decimal Hundredths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.08
10) Decimal Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.008
11) Reading Tenths
12) Reading Hundredths
13) Reading Thousandths
14) Decimal Values – Models 2.4 Using Decimal Grids
15) Decimal Values – Models 3.11 Using Decimal Grids
16) Decimal Values – Models 1.062 Using Decimal Grids
17) Equivalent Decimals – Models 0.4 and 0.40 Using Decimal Grids
18) Equivalent Decimals – Models 0.7, 0.70, and 0.700 Using Decimal Grids
19) Using Zeros to Make Equivalent Decimals
20) Comparing Decimals – Use Decimal Grids to Compare 0.52 and 0.6
21) Comparing Decimals – Use Decimal Grids to Compare 0.83 and 0.459
22) Comparing Decimals – Add Zero to Compare 0.5 and 0.37
23) Comparing Decimals – Add Zero to Compare 0.285 and 0.71
24) Decimals on a Number Line – Tenths
25) Decimals on a Number Line – Hundredths
26) Money and Decimals
27) Dimes and Decimals
28) Pennies and Decimals
29) Money Values
30) Tenths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.9
31) Hundredths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.09
32) Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.009
33) Hundredths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.90
34) Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.090
35) Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.900
Other resources you may like:
To catch freebies and new resources:
I am interested in hearing your feedback!