This resource is a set of 35 posters that cover a wide range of basic decimal concepts. The set contains many options for tenths, hundredths, and thousandths. Several of the posters use decimal grid models to illustrate concepts. An Index of Posters is included with the download.
Each poster is provided in 3 different sizes.
Large = 1 Poster Per Page
Medium = 2 Posters Per Page
Small = 4 Posters Per Page
The large and medium-size posters will work well on a bulletin board or math focus wall. Print the small posters for your students to paste in their interactive notebooks or put them on a ring to create a reference for your math center.
Note: These posters are designed to be printed with colored ink. I also recommend you print them on white paper or white cardstock to provide maximum contrast for the colors.
This is a list of the included posters:
1) What is a Decimal?
2) Decimal Names – Tens vs. Tenths
3) Decimal Names – Hundreds vs. Hundredths
4) Decimal Names – Thousands vs. Thousandths
5) Decimal Place Value Chart to Tenths
6) Decimal Place Value Chart to Hundredths
7) Decimal Place Value Chart to Thousandths
8) Decimal Tenths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.8
9) Decimal Hundredths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.08
10) Decimal Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.008
11) Reading Tenths
12) Reading Hundredths
13) Reading Thousandths
14) Decimal Values – Models 2.4 Using Decimal Grids
15) Decimal Values – Models 3.11 Using Decimal Grids
16) Decimal Values – Models 1.062 Using Decimal Grids
17) Equivalent Decimals – Models 0.4 and 0.40 Using Decimal Grids
18) Equivalent Decimals – Models 0.7, 0.70, and 0.700 Using Decimal Grids
19) Using Zeros to Make Equivalent Decimals
20) Comparing Decimals – Use Decimal Grids to Compare 0.52 and 0.6
21) Comparing Decimals – Use Decimal Grids to Compare 0.83 and 0.459
22) Comparing Decimals – Add Zero to Compare 0.5 and 0.37
23) Comparing Decimals – Add Zero to Compare 0.285 and 0.71
24) Decimals on a Number Line – Tenths
25) Decimals on a Number Line – Hundredths
26) Money and Decimals
27) Dimes and Decimals
28) Pennies and Decimals
29) Money Values
30) Tenths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.9
31) Hundredths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.09
32) Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.009
33) Hundredths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.90
34) Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.090
35) Thousandths - Fraction and Decimal Grid Modeling 0.900
Other resources you may enjoy:
Digital Practice Slides – Multiples
Digital Practice Slides – Factors, Multiples, Prime, and Composite
Digital Flash Cards for Multiplication BUNDLE
FREE My Book of Tenths
Fraction Match Up – Level 2 – Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
Decimal Grid Match Up – Level 1 – Tenths
FOLLOW ME to catch freebies and learn about new resources.
I am interested in hearing your feedback!