-28 task cards covering mixed review of decimals
-8 story problems
-1 Answer key
-Student recording sheet
Directions for use
1. Print and cut out the least common multiple task cards
2. Place cards around your classroom (tape to walls, place on desks, put at a math center, etc.)
3. Give each student a recording sheet
4. Each student may also require a separate piece of paper or a marker board to work the problems.
5. Students rotate around the room solving the problems.
- Time challenge—set amount of time for students to do the problems
- Amount challenge—get a certain amount of cards done and work on something else
- Partner challenge—work in teams