Do you need a set of decimal task cards to review a variety of decimal skills? I created this resource to use for decimal review after and throughout my decimal unit.
Click here to see Fraction Review Task Cards.
- These task cards could also be used to prepare 5th grade students for state testing or as RTI tasks.
- You can use the decimal task cards for math centers, around the room math review, early finishers, and more.
- This resource could also be used for 6th grade decimal review.
The task cards are available in an ink saving version and a colored background version.
Answer keys and recording sheets are included.
Here is the breakdown by decimal skills:
- Naming Decimals: 12 cards
- Writing Decimals in Word Form: 12 cards
- Writing Decimals in Standard From: 12 cards
- Writing Decimals in Expanded Form: 12 cards
- Rounding Decimals: 12 cards
- Comparing Decimals: 12 cards
- Adding Decimals: 12 cards
- Subtracting Decimals: 12 cards
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals Word Problems: 8 cards
- Multiplying with Decimals: 12 cards
- Dividing with Decimals: 12 cards
- Multiplying and Dividing with Decimals Word Problems: 8 cards
You may also like:
Complete Guide to Decimals
Decimal of the Day Printables
Decimal Spinner Math Centers