This thirty-three page math review includes everything you need to teach adding decimals, subtracting decimals, multiplying decimals, dividing decimals, rounding decimals*, comparing decimals, and rounding money! It also includes four pages of extension work that teaches basic exponent concepts.
Designed for those of us without a class set of textbooks, each concepts is introduced before students are asked to practice. Selected pages can also be used as assessment pieces.
DOWNLOAD THE 16-PAGE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!
An answer key is provided.
*For my Canadian friends, a page has been included that shows students how to round to the nearest nickel.
Other Math Resources:
- Back to School Math Assessment
- assesses understanding of concepts from kindergarten to grade five.
- Intermediate Math Review
- Baking with Equivalent Fractions
- a delicious activity your students will adore!
- Math in Motion: Sprinting Activity
- Six Differentiated Multiplication and Division Race Games
- Introduction to Probability
- Fidget Spinner Probability Freebie
Seasonal Math Activities:
- Easter Multiplication Riddles
- Winter Multiplication Riddles Freebie
- 10 FREE differentiated Reindeer Race math games
- Winter Multiplication and Division Freebie
Looking for some Canadian content?
-More Than, Less Than: Canadian Money Slap Game
-Counting Money: Canadian Money Slap Game
-Making Change: Canadian Money Slap Game
-Canadian Money Shopping Activity and Student Pages (over 100 slides, task cards, and student response pages!)
-Canadian Coins Poster
-Canadian Money Discussion Questions/Journal Prompts