Decimal War Directions
1) Find a partner that you work well with. You can play alone but it isn’t as much fun ☺
2) Divide deck of cards in half. Each player gets one half of the cards.
3) Each player draws one card and places it face-up so everyone can see both cards.
4) Compare the decimal numbers on both cards. The player who drew the GREATER card wins this round. The winner will keep both cards to help keep score.
5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you run out of cards. The player with the most cards at the end is the winner.
Challenge Round: Play with 3 or more players and more than one deck of cards. Compare ALL of the cards played and order them from greatest to least using comparison symbols.
Includes tenths and hundredths to align with 4th grade TEKS.