PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This pack offers a collection of 50 worksheets involving fraction and decimal conversions. This resource focuses on the following objectives:
• place value of the decimals
• translate wording into standard decimal form
• express tenths, hundredths, and thousandths as fractions and decimals
• convert fraction to decimal and vice versa
• reduce fraction into its simplest form
• practical tasks involving basic operations on fractions and decimals (ex., how many 3/8 in 4.5?)
• express decimal and fraction in its expanding form
• solve open-sentence problems by finding unknown numbers by replacing question marks
• express fraction as a product of a whole number and a decimal
• compare decimal and fraction to determine which one is bigger or smaller
• finding four fractions between two numbers and ordering them from least to greatest
• recognize a pattern and predict subsequent numbers in fractional and decimal notation
The majority of worksheets contain 15 problems on a page. All worksheets are arranged according to skill from easy to difficult. It is not permitted to use calculators to process all assignments.
This pack covers only terminating decimals. An answer key is included with detail solutions to the most problems.