Also included in
- Are you tired of using math reviews that are not actually reviews for your students? Are you tired of spending your instruction time teaching the actual math review? Or telling students "Don't worry about #2. Just skip it." If you answered yes to any of those, this is definitely a math review that w$19.00$30.00Save $11.00
This common core aligned decimal review resource contains everything you need for 30 days of consistent and repetitive decimal review.
NOTE: This resource now has a Google Classroom™ version, making it ideal for digital distance learning and remote teaching! Please see the 3rd page of the PDF for details and the link!
Need a more basic review? -> Click here to see 4th Grade Decimal of the Day.
- Each day, the students are presented with a new decimal. The student use that decimal to complete the tasks on the page.
- The tasks require the students to write the decimal in expanded form and word form, add the decimal to another decimal, subtract the decimal from another decimal, multiply and divide the decimal by the powers of 10, round the decimal to given place values, and finally compare the decimal to another decimal.
- The consistent format of the practice allows this to be a quick review. The skills are the focus, not learning a new format for review each day.
- I have included 30 pages with filled in, ready to use numbers. I have also included a blank page if you wish to continue this activity after the 30 pages are used.
- If needed, you can do 1 page a day or 1-2 squares a day or half a page a day. It fits whatever needs you have.
Need a more in-depth resource to teach decimals ---> Click here to check out my Complete Guide to Decimals.
- These decimal review printables would be great for morning work, a center, or even math homework.
- The decimal of the day printables would be ideal for use after decimal instruction to review those necessary skills before state testing.
This 5th grade decimal review resource also comes TWO digital versions for use with Google Slides.
Digital Decimal of the Day Version 1 - Portrait orientation and mirrors the printable version almost exactly
Digital Decimal of the Day Version 2 - Landscape orientation that has been redesigned for optimal digital use.
You can use this digital decimals review as a technology center, for a math warm-up, as homework, or for digital math distance learning.
See page 3 of the PDF for the details and links to access the digital decimals review.
- 5.NBT.2 Multiply and Dividing Decimals by the Powers of Ten.
- 5.NBT.3 Reading and Writing Decimals
- 5.NBT.3 Writing Decimals in Expanded Form
- 5.NBT.3 Comparing Decimals
- 5.NBT.4 Rounding Decimals
- 5.NBT.7 Adding and Subtracting Decimals
More 5th Grade Math Resources?