DECIMALS BUBBLES PLACE VALUE (WRITING DECIMALS IN WORDS)
* 32 examples to write out PLUS 4 BONUS questions at the end!
* Each BUBBLE has a decimal numeral in it. Your students must WRITE out the decimals IN WORDS using the correct PLACE VALUE. So, 5.3 should be written out “five and three tenths, NOT just five point three”.
* These decimals examples will challenge and reinforce their knowledge of decimal place value.
* From tenths to millionths your students must use the correct place value for each decimal IN WORDS!
* BUBBLES and DECIMALS = a different kind of assignment.
Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.