This highly engaging bundle includes EVERYTHING
you will need and MORE
to teach a unit on decimals in 6th grade math. Each lesson includes coloring pages, mistory lib activities, solve and sketch pages, cut and paste resources and a few include review flap books.
• 6 lessons including: adding decimals, subtracting decimals, multiplying decimals, dividing multi-digit numbers, dividing decimals by whole numbers, and dividing decimals by decimals
• 9 *glitter* word wall words
• 10 I can statement posters
• 10 anchor chart posters
• 8 timed math pages
• 12 warmup slips
• 12 guided notes pages (gradual release model)
• 6 "prove it" quick assessments
• 6 activity packs including a total of 30 activities
• 12 exit ticket slips
• 12 tiered homework pages
Answer keys included.
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. Basically a math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★Links to individual lessons:★
• Adding Decimals
• Subtracting Decimals
• Multiplying Decimals
• Dividing Multi-Digit Numbers
• Dividing Decimals by Whole Numbers
• Dividing Decimals by Decimals
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
❯❯❯ 6th Grade Math Mega Bundle ❮❮❮
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
LETS CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.