DECIMALS BUNDLE 10 WORKSHEETS
Can your students round decimals up to hundred thousandths?
Can they write large decimals correctly?
Can they match a decimal with its equivalent fraction?
Can they use the symbols "< and >" correctly when comparing decimals?
You receive 10 worksheets covering these objectives. Here is what you'll receive in this bundle:
Worksheet 1 - Decimals & Fractions Match 1; students must match a row of decimals and their equivalent fractions, but the fractions may NOT BE REDUCED making them think a little more; NOT for the beginner;
Worksheet 2 - Decimals & Fractions Match 2 - same idea as above matching equivalent decimals and fractions; challenging!
Worksheets 3 and 4 - Writing Difficult Decimals from Words 1; students must write large decimals numbers FROM WORDS showing they know their place values;
Worksheet 5 - Writing Difficult Decimals 2 - same as the ones before and very challenging; will test their knowledge of decimal AND whole number place value;
Worksheets 6 - 8 - Decimals Greater Than Less Than; 3 FULL worksheets where students must write the symbols "< and >" in small equations comparing decimals with one another; 42 examples in all;
Worksheets 9 and 10 - Rounding Decimals! 54 EXAMPLES IN ALL! students round decimals to the HUNDRED THOUSANDTHS; will make sure they "know their stuff" with respect to rounding decimals;
Your download of 17 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Decimals Bundle 10 Worksheets)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity! Goes well with worksheets of the same name! Reinforcement!!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!