This product includes 10 engaging math centers that review 4th grade decimal skills. Students have a recording book and rotate through 10 different centers. Centers include constructed response math journaling, task cards and sorts.
**Would you like to learn how I use these math centers? Click HERE to view a free video on how to implement math centers.**
All centers are included in color and black and white!
1. Math journaling (Explaining the difference between a whole number and decimal)
2. Word Problems (Addition and subtraction to the hundredth)
3. Roll a Problem (Value of a decimal and addition of decimals)
4. Rounding to the nearest whole number
5. Making Numbers (making the largest and smallest value with decimals)
6. Expanded Form
7. Color Coding (comparing fractions and decimals to one-half)
8. Comparing decimals
9. Value of digits
10. Word Form
These centers are perfect for an independent math center. My students work on them when I am meeting with guided math groups. Each center includes simple, student friendly directions. This allows students to be more independent. They could also be used for morning work or fast finishers.
Teacher answer key is provided.
The centers are included in both color and black & white!
Please look at the preview for a sneak peak at some of the centers.
Available in this money saving bundle:
Math Center Bundle for Fourth Grade
You might like some of my other Fourth Grade Math Centers:
Back To School
Looking for these centers for another grade level?