Also included in
- This bundle contains 6 fraction products for grades 3-5. The bundle price is like getting one product FREE!!You can preview all of the resources above!Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!You Might Also Like…Equivalent Fra$25.80$32.25Save $6.45
Students explore the relationships between whole numbers, fractions, and decimals using familiar models--money and base-ten blocks. This 52-page unit contains 6 pages of instructional suggestions along with the following:
- 2 place value mats (money and base-10 blocks)
- student instruction cards for 11 different activities
- workstation cards for money amounts to use with the money place value mat
- fraction/decimal cards to use with the base-10 block place value mat
- 21 sets of cards showing 4 representations (decimal, mixed number, expanded form, model) of each number (84 cards total)
- Bingo game for whole class or workstation use
- I Have/Who Has game for whole class or workstation use
- a flexible performance assessment
- 4 number charts for exploring hundred chart-type patterns with both whole numbers and decimals
Download the preview file for descriptions of all the activities!
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter.
For personal AND single-classroom use only. No part of this file may be posted in a public space, copied, or sold without the direct permission of the author. This resource is also not shareable with other teachers or staff. Violations are subject to penalties. If you would like to share this resource with friends, go back to purchase additional licenses.