FREEBIE!! Enjoy this FREE download. I'm offering it FREE in the hopes that you'll like how it's made and will check out some of my other products.
Here are two examples of what's on here:
reduce .36 as a fraction
reduce .012 as a fraction
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
This worksheet has a column of decimals and a column of fractions that need matching. Not easy and will take time to solve.
Some of the fractions are equivalent but NOT REDUCED making it even more difficult to find the match.
The Download Preview clearly shows you how this works. Could easily be used as a whole classroom lesson. Answers included of course.
* SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Lessons on “its, it’s, your, you’re, they’re, their and there”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS Word Problems
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!