This activity is a fun review of decimals, fractions and number lines!
Students will answer 12 questions that cover a variety of skills including:
- comparing fractions
- ordering fractions
- adding fractions using a number line
- subtracting fractions
- improper fractions and mixed numbers
- identifying fractions on a number line
- relating decimals to fractions (tenths and hundredths)
- ordering decimals
- relating tenths and hundredths to money
**I've put all of the questions on task cards so you can print out and put them in a center!**
I love glyph activities because they’re so easy to check. As I circulate the room, I double check that each egg is being colored correctly.