DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
* How well can your students compare decimals with one another?
* Do they understand the symbols for "greater than and less than yet?
* There are 42 examples in all using greater than ">" and less than "<" comparing decimals.
* Your students must write the symbols "> and <" in small equations to compare two decimals with each other.
* You receive 3 FULL worksheets.
* See the thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Decimals Greater Than Less Than)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BLOCKS
- Each BLOCK on here has 3 fractions in it. Your students must decide if TWO or THREE of the fractions are equivalent with each other. There may be NONE, but they must KNOW that. Two worksheets to reinforce their knowledge of equivalent fractions.
- FRACTIONS & DECIMALS MATCH! CHALLENGING!
- Check out this worksheet where students must match a column of decimals with a column of fractions. Much harder than it sounds. They must have an understanding of the relationship between decimals and fractions to solve this. They might even have to “think”!!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!