DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN PLUS WRITING DECIMALS TRUE OR FALSE (6 WORKSHEETS)
* * * DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN (3 WORKSHEETS):
* How well can your students compare decimals with one another?
* Do they understand the symbols for greater than and less than yet?
* There are 42 examples in all using greater than > and less than <.
* Your students must SOLVE each example and then write the correct symbol for greater than or less than.
* You receive 3 FULL worksheets.
Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
* * * WRITING DECIMALS TRUE OR FALSE (3 WORKSHEETS):
* Easy to use, Challenging to do! 40 examples in all ~
* You receive 3 worksheets of 40 examples PLUS 3 BONUS questions at the end!
* Students are given a decimal written out IN WORDS plus the decimal number after it.
* If the decimal is written correctly according to the words, they write TRUE.
*If the decimal is NOT written correctly, they write FALSE and must CORRECT the decimal.
* 40 examples will test their knowledge of writing decimals correctly!
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
* TWO GREAT ACTIVITIES ON DECIMALS!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/