DECIMALS POWERPOINT FUN QUIZ
Imagine a program that is SELF-CORRECTING! This one is!
Imagine a program that STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN when even ONE example is wrong! This one does!
* 54 slides in all, this powerpoint lets students work alone or in small groups practicing various aspects of decimals.
* I gave you 29 SLIDES TO LOOK AT in the DOWNLOAD PREVIEW!! TAKE A LOOK to see how this works!
* This Powerpoint has 3 different sections to it. Here is what you'll receive:
Part 1 - WRITTEN CORRECTLY? Students are given a WRITTEN decimal and must select which of 3 is the correct one. 15 examples;
Part 2 - GREATER THAN or LESS THAN!! - students must select > or < or = to make 15 statements true; great reinforcement of less than and greater than!; 15 examples;
Part 3 - TRUE OR FALSE!! Students are given 3 decimals and a question about them; they must decide whether the question deserves a true or false answer; 10 examples;
Colorful slides and graphics will keep your students engaged. Challenging and NOT for the beginner.
DID I SAY IT WAS SELF-CORRECTING? :)
The thumbnails only show you 4 slides - see the PREVIEW for 29 of them!
(Decimals Powerpoint Fun Quiz)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS & DECIMALS MATCH! CHALLENGING!
- Check out this worksheet where students must match a column of decimals with a column of fractions. Much harder than it sounds. They must have an understanding of the relationship between decimals and fractions to solve this. They might even have to “think”!!
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity! Goes well with worksheets of the same name! Reinforcement!!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!